The effectiveness of integrated logistics is that it carries risks and liabilities arising in connection with the execution of the Client’s orders, at the expense of Logistics – single point of responsibility.
We solve the following problems:
– Chartering of river barges for transportation of oversized equipment on the territory of Europe from the nearest to the place of loading port for delivery to the ports of Europe;
– Hiring a charter vessels for delivery oversized equipment from Europe, Asia and America to Russia;
– Delivery of large-sized and standard equipment on consolidation warehouses in Europe and then send it to Russia as a single block of five, ten, twenty cars, provided that customs clearance is required on a single invoice and one customs declaration;
– Preparation of import and export documentation and freight, warehousing, cargo handling and delivery to the end user;
– Select the point of customs clearance, collection and preparation of documents, the interaction with the customs authorities in the process of clearance of goods;
– Determination of the optimal rate of the insurance premium, the sum insured and the risks, the choice of insurance partner, the paperwork, and insurance cost, reliable assessment of the damage, if any case, the organization of insurance payment.